Spyderco Caspian First Impressions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i just bought a Spetton w/ my new Omer Alien... [IMG:
PIC-0325.jpg

[/quote]

Now [I]that[/I] looks EVIL! :grip_n_ri

Has anybody been able to attach this to a BCD and not a weightbelt? I'm stumped for ideas right now and the last thing I want is to damage the vest since it's new.

Pics are definitely appreciated.

Don

Hello. Question to the owner for fastening the knife in a sheath.
Securely fastened, there is the possibility of losing the knife from its sheath? Were there such cases?
Going to buy a knife for scuba hunting. I wear a knife on his leg on the inside of the shin, but I'm afraid that fixing the knife in a sheath is not very reliable and you can lose the knife.
Apologies for the Google translator. Yours faithfully Alex from Ukraine.

Wow this is an old thread being revived :)

To answer your question, the caspian sits very securely in the factory sheath thanks to the Spydie hole. The plastic sheath has a 'button' that fits within the knife's hole and locks it in place. Never had the knife come out of the sheath unexpectedly.

One warning: be sure when inserting the knife back in the sheath that the button engages the knife, otherwise it could fall out.

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom