Whiskey wreck Gulf Shores April 16th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil_cotton

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looks like i am going to be in Gulf Shores the weekend of the 16th and my dive buddy has had to back out on me and looking to see if anyone else wants to try.

PM if interested.

Might try to charter a private DM that will take you there. I think Down Under Dive Shop dives the Whiskey Wreck time to time. Not sure if any DM there will do a private charter

Its simple, line up with bahama bobs and swim out until you run into it... Its kind of hard to miss :p Its also max depth of 15ft, so you can just sit on the surface and see it as well.

Been out there a few times - just never hurts to have a buddy.

Talked with down under and they are going out to the O that saturday and the boat is full. May try to line up something on Friday with them if there is enough interest - also have emails in to Gary gulf diver to see if he had any openings out of Orange Beach.

Hopefully the weather does not change my plans.

Back
Top Bottom