Stores in New York/New Jersey???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about your LDS?
Usually LDS does not keep much in stock,but can assist with advise and set up.Very ofter price can be matched to B&H and such .I tell people to get the camera itself at B&H, as a LDS cannot match their price on actual camera, and we can get housing/strobe/wal ..very often there may be a photo pro instr at the LDS so that can help immensely.
I guess that might be true for P&S housings but I have never met an LDS employee that actually understood how to get strobe from company A to mate nicely with camera/housing from company B. Also, how many LDSs can get you housings from Nauticam/Subal etc, not too many at least here in Los Angeles.

Bill

I have been very happy with 17th Street Photo in NYC for all my purchases. The guys who answer the phone to take your order are great, and everything is always shipped right away. This is a very dependable outfit. I haven't been to their store in person, so I don't know what that is like.

I have been very happy with 17th Street Photo in NYC for all my purchases. The guys who answer the phone to take your order are great, and everything is always shipped right away. This is a very dependable outfit. I haven't been to their store in person, so I don't know what that is like.

I think you are one of the lucky ones. Reseller ratings gives them a pretty much fair rating compared to an almost perfect rating at B&H. YMMV but check reseller ratings to get a good sense of how a company will treat you
Bill

If you know what you want, why not have it shipped to where you are staying? Why look for a brick and mortar store? I'm not discounting their attributes but if you have a specific product in mind order online.

PS
Since you are taking it overseas I'd ask A LOT of questions about the warranty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom