What does the diving look like this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Report

4-6ft waves
2-4ft swells
around the Breakwater area.
Sunday and Monday lightens up compared to Saturday, but it's still not ideal.

I haven't been to the Monterey side all month, but Santa Cruz Boardwalk was 0 viz and moderate swells on Saturday 4/2. One of our rescue students got to feed the fish :D

I was just at BW. A little swell & shore break but it looked ok & there are divers in the water. Conditions only appear to get better this weekend.

I didn't ask about the vis, will try to get a report in a little while.

Kathy you are our eyes and ears on monterey :) thanks a lot.

cheers for the good news Kathy- me and Katie are ditching work at 4 and are REALLY looking forward to a weekend of diving.

Maybe catch up with you at some point?

Kathy you are our eyes and ears on monterey :) thanks a lot.

cheers for the good news Kathy- me and Katie are ditching work at 4 and are REALLY looking forward to a weekend of diving.

Maybe catch up with you at some point?
I should be at BW on Sat, hope to see you two.

Whew, I was worried about conditions this weekend. Going to be there for the next 3.5 days for a class.

Have fun Casey, im jealous :)!

Well don't get too excited just yet... BW vis is reported at 3-7 ish feet, forms visable for about 12ft. There is some surge but exit/entry look fine. At the moment storm clouds are passing by so there are little white cap.

Im not sure about the conditions at lobos.

Whew, I was worried about conditions this weekend. Going to be there for the next 3.5 days for a class.
Where are you going to be, Casey? I have yet to meet you.
I'll be diving on Sunday.

Just talked to a diver who was at lobos today. 30-40ft vis at lone metridium, less shallower. Surge that made diving and the boat ramp at low tide challenging.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom