Hello from South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jintu

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just went through an SSI course and received my certification. My first and only 5 dives, so far, have been in the Indian Ocean on 2 mile reef in Sodwana Bay. I'm originally from Louisiana and my family and I will be visiting back in the states from late May until early July and hopefully, I'll be able to squeeze in a few dives...I'm hooked!!!! We are missionaries in South Africa.

Thanks. I was a little apprehensive at first, but after the 3rd dive, I could hardly sleep anticipating the next day. Now I'm on an equipment hunt...

well hope u try out 5 or 7 mile then there as u will possibly see some dolphins or whale sharks. Have fun shopin for equipment

Thanks...it hasn't been fun yet, very confusing and difficult to do online. I'm about 4 hours from Pretoria and there aren't any dive shops here in the mountains, so no "hands on" until I head south in a few weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom