Incredible Whalesharks in Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Mike Veitch,
your pictures are amazing.
Thank you to share these fantastic pictures with us :) .
Scipionems

That's amazing! I'm going to try my luck with whale sharks in Donsol in 3 weeks. I hope they haven't left.

Hey Mike could you get some info to me as well about the trip next year as I am very interested as well!

Peter E

Hey Mike! This is Carlos & Allison, hopefully you remember us from diving together in Yap a few years ago. We were discussing where to go next year (as we always are) and I run across your post. July 2012 with you just jumped to the head of the list.

Yap 2005. You and the local DM who claimed to have had a Silvertip munch on his head!

Attachments

• Yap_2005_CJE  9546.jpg
    Yap_2005_CJE 9546.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 62
haha, too funny! I remember you well! Colin has that photo on his facebook account with some rather interesting comments attached :)

Will send you a pm :)

Mike- I saw Vickie's shots of the whaleshark adventure when I was in the scuba shop here in Austin last week. Sounds like y'all had an incredible experience! Ok.... so I know that we will be in a different area of Indonesia for the Derawan trip next month (May), but I am putting in my order for whale sharks now!

See you next month! Erica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom