Cape Hatteras or Nags Head?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P7130025.JPG

This is what I had to swim through to get to the Proteus, only 1/2 the school. It was all my camera could handle.

Bobby,
Stan, Wendy, and I saw sharks too yesterday but they were grey reef sharks and black tips. Water was a balmy 86deg, cooled on the bottom (166fsw) to a chilling 82deg. Got one more week of wreck diving in Truk.....I don't think I'm ever coming home!

Safe Diving,
Will

Your ears must have been burning Will. We were just talking about you........ya truk diving bastid!:D

Dive deep and get home safely. I cant wait to hear the stories.:cool2:

I agree Randy, that Will is a Truk diving bastid, damnit. Popping up like that and teasing.

GregT943:

Here's a 30 min dive off Hatteras:

[vimeo]12935171[/vimeo]

Enjoy!

I am putting a group together for Mon 6/6, with Dive Hatteras. We have 4 divers, and 2 open spots. The Proteus will be a destination for sure, it is an awesome shark dive that youll never forget!

I am putting a group together for Mon 6/6, with Dive Hatteras. We have 4 divers, and 2 open spots. The Proteus will be a destination for sure, it is an awesome shark dive that youll never forget!

That was my last dive and I dove it out of Morehead. That was too long of a ride. I'd love to go back out of Hatteras. Of course I am going to be coming OFF of vacation that day.

Highly recommend the site though, it was amazing how many sharks there were. We pushed them away too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom