Tulum / cenote dive shop recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zimpod

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be in Tulum for a few days over Memorial Day weekend. Any recommendation for a local dive shop? I would like to do a couple of cenote dives, as well as a reef dive or two.

Can't help with the reef dives but in 2009 we used Hidden Worlds on a day trip from Cozumel. They let us drop our gear at the office then we toured the Tulum ruins, returned and had a two tank dive in Dos Ojos and Bat Cave

Very happy with them, our guide and the dives were great.

Jungle Adventures For The Family - Attractions - Hidden Worlds

I second Spratman's choice.

If you are going to dive cenotes in Tulum make sure that you go to Angelita cenote. It is completely amazing. If you go to You Tube and search Angelita cenote and watch some of the videos you'll see what I mean.

We dove with Aquanauts in Puerto Morelos. I can't recommend them enough, William is great. You might want to email them to see if they are diving Tulum when you are there.

Feel free to check us out at EcoDiving Tours! Our shop runs tours to a good range of Cenotes running throughout the Yucatan Peninsula. Angelita, Dos Ojos, Tajma Ha, Chac Mool, Chikin Ha, Casa Cenote, and Gran Cenote just to name a few. Check out our website, or come visit us when you are in Playa Del Carmen.

Dive the Cenotes - Ecodivingtours

- The Team at EcoDiving Tours

Back
Top Bottom