Diver Accident 4/17/2011 Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been re-reading Kristina's posts and PMs and remembering her unbound enthusiasm and encouragement which she shared with all.

She touched many, many lives and will be greatly missed.

If there are funeral/memorial plans, please post them or PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristina, no-one could light up a beach like you did. I'll miss your smile and enthusiasm. Rest in peace dear one. Deep condolences to family and close friends.

This is maddening.

Kristina was a fun and courageous person. Her enthusiasm for diving and our local community was clearly visible. In the water, she would be smiling so bright that you could feel it. On the surface, she was always ready with a welcoming hug, even if you were completely sopping wet and she was dry in street clothes.

Kristina - It is truly a privilege to be a dive buddy and one of your instructors. It is an honor to dive with you at Monastery, at Pt. Lobos, and at Breakwater. It is a blessing to have met you and consider you a friend.

Dan and Dave - Thank you for rescuing Kristina. My gratitude to you on that terrible Sunday.

This breaks my heart...I had nothing but respect and admiration for her. Her enthusiasm was always apparent!

My thoughts and prayers to her family,friends and her son.

A sad day...

Can we start a fund for her boy...??

Regards,
Drew Larson

I will always remember Kristina as a bright enthusiastic happy person. A joy to be around. I am so sorry for her loss. My condolences to her family and especially her son, who she spoke of often.

Dan and Dave are heroes in my book too. They both did everything right. I would feel lucky to have them around if I was ever in difficulty.

Such a sad day.

Oh, such a sad outcome. I also enjoyed her bright smile and her amazing courage and enthusiasm. Kristina will be missed.

Rest in peace Kristina. Your courage and enthusiasm were truly inspiring. You will be missed by many but will remain in our hearts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom