Private Transfers from Manila to Batangas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Russ_UK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We are travelling back to the Philippines again (it will be my 6th trip here) :) :), but this time we are going to Sabang first. We will require a private van transport from Manila (near to US Embassy) to Batangas. The van needs to be big enough to take 6 adults & we will have 6 large suitcases (@ 23kg each) plus 6 smaller 'hand luggage' size bags.

Any recommendations please - either a web site or email address please as I will only be staying 1 night in Manila so will not have time to sort anything out once we get there, so will have to get it all arranged before arrival.

Why not stay at either City State Tower or Lotus Garden and utilize Si-Kat service in the morning?
Six of you travel in a van would be uncomfortable for one of you, he/she will be sitting on a jump seat.

Russ,

If you know where you are staying in Puerto Galera - easiest to get the hotel/dive centre to book it for you. When I've been there I've stayed at La Laguna Beach Club and Dive Centre - Puerto Galera, Philippines, kind of 15 mins walk from Sabang and a decent dive op. They've booked van from airport and boat from Batangas to PG for me, at reasonable cost.

Cheers

Why not stay at either City State Tower or Lotus Garden and utilize Si-Kat service in the morning?
Six of you travel in a van would be uncomfortable for one of you, he/she will be sitting on a jump seat.

Second that and you wouldn't have to deal with Batangas

Thanks for your replies so far.
Centrals - I have already got a hotel in Manila booked & was hoping to get a large enough van for a comfortable trip and at at time to suit us. We were not too keen on an early start after an journey of over 22 hours to get from home in UK to the hotel. Will see what we can get, but still might have to consider using the Si-kat service.
Wantonmien - We're staying at the Tropicana Castle, so will try to ask them about the transfer.

Southern Cross Hotel(MH del Pilar St) and Swagman Hotel(Flores St) are both very close to US Embassy. Enquire about the land transfer to Batangas Pier.

I hope you are not diving with Tropicana as the dive centre is at least 100m from the beach. Get the inside rooms if there are any. The castle is right by the jeeney terminal and you will not appreciate the noises around 6am!!
Mermaid Resort and Tropicana Castle are probably the ONLY resorts in Sabang that will greet you with diesel smell when you step outside!!!!! At least the Mermaid Dive Centre is by the beach.

Good luck.

HI

we arrange private vans from Manila [hotel or airport to Batangas pier] the rate is Peso 3300 one way per van for people that dive with us.

The van is a seven seater mercedes can and we have had no problem carrying six large adults with their dive gear

Contact details are below

Cheers

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom