Buddy for Spanish Rocks April 19/20/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you could make it down to Venice beach to dive, you can go home with loads of sharks teeth, and maybe even a meg.

It looks like winds will be either onshore, or along the coast from the south. Rain chances are very low. Time to go diving :)

Hey dude. TBRC in the house!
I did Venice on Sunday and the vis was horrible. Literally about 6 inches to a foot. Surf was up too though. We went in anyways, can't drive down from St. Pete with two tanks and not get wet. I'm going out with Tanksalot on Sunday, wanna go?

Hey dude. TBRC in the house!
I did Venice on Sunday and the vis was horrible. Literally about 6 inches to a foot. Surf was up too though. We went in anyways, can't drive down from St. Pete with two tanks and not get wet. I'm going out with Tanksalot on Sunday, wanna go?

TBRC for the win! :banana:

Where is your nice profile picture? :wink:

Where are you headed on sunday? Boat or shore dive?

TBRC for the win! :banana:

Where is your nice profile picture? :wink:

Where are you headed on sunday? Boat or shore dive?

Your right I need to add that!

Boat dive with Tanksalot. Sunday morn. Reef/ledge dive 40-60fsw Tried to book the wrecks but their booked up till May. I've heard good things about Tanksalot so I'm trying them out. As of yesterday they have two spots left for Sunday.

Maybe I'll give them a try, as well. Attempted the Sugar Barge last year, before knowing the how and why of the viz issues there. I need to learn more about tides. Make that, learn something at all about tides...

Your right I need to add that!

Boat dive with Tanksalot. Sunday morn. Reef/ledge dive 40-60fsw Tried to book the wrecks but their booked up till May. I've heard good things about Tanksalot so I'm trying them out. As of yesterday they have two spots left for Sunday.

How was the dive? I couldn't make it. At least there was better weather on Sat than on Sun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom