Camp Dive Weekend of Fun April 29,30 and May 1 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sour cream, a quart. Onions, 5#. Green peppers, 10. Cheese, 2# shredded. Two pair of cheap tongs.

I will drop by Sam's and get the plates napkins and plastic ware.

BTW, keep receipts or a tab so you can be reimbursed. Right now, mine stands at $50. Not too bad for 20# of meat and marinade.

Does anyone know if the scuba park does fills on AL80 tanks made prior to 1990 that are current in Hydro and VE and VIP?

Does anyone know if the scuba park does fills on AL80 tanks made prior to 1990 that are current in Hydro and VE and VIP?

Yes. I have a tank from 1980 that I've filled there many times.

Swampers attending the Campout Weekend:

I will be out of town during the event however scubashawn123 has offered to drive Giant Stride with downunderjenn DM'ing for a two tank dive away from shore. One charter will run if there is enough interest. Space is available for up to seven divers, so this is a first come first served activity. The charter will run on Saturday with the time of the charter to be determined by Shawn. For divers participating in the Dive Around Texas program, every site on Lake Travis is considered unique and counts toward the program.

Send a reservation from www.LakeTravisScuba.com to secure your spot. Put a note in the comment field that you are attending the Swamper Campout.

Have fun, dive safely and often,

Robert Weiss
Lake Travis Scuba
www.LakeTravisScuba.com
Facebook: Lake Travis Scuba

Swampers attending the Campout Weekend:

I will be out of town during the event however scubashawn123 has offered to drive Giant Stride with downunderjenn DM'ing for a two tank dive away from shore. One charter will run if there is enough interest. Space is available for up to seven divers, so this is a first come first served activity. The charter will run on Saturday with the time of the charter to be determined by Shawn. For divers participating in the Dive Around Texas program, every site on Lake Travis is considered unique and counts toward the program.

Send a reservation from www.LakeTravisScuba.com to secure your spot. Put a note in the comment field that you are attending the Swamper Campout.

Have fun, dive safely and often,

Robert Weiss
Lake Travis Scuba
www.LakeTravisScuba.com
Facebook: Lake Travis Scuba

My reservation form is in. Where we going Shawn?

Thank you lawrence bright
Your reservation request has been sent
You will be contacted by Lake Travis Scuba shortly to confirm your reservation.
If you are not contacted within 2 business days, please contact us at
512-784-5980 or Robert@LakeTravisScuba.com

I'm in for any of the three days that'll happen.

I'm reserved for the daytime run, but a lil night divin' off'n a charter boat would be purrrrrrfectamundo

:D Jut sayin'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom