Camp Dive Weekend of Fun April 29,30 and May 1 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Robert I hope everything is OK.
All is fine, attending a event for my niece.

Any chance of adding a second (or third) charter if the demand is there?

:idk: Shawn has agreed to one charter, so I leave this up to him.

Just added two more reservations for Saturday... I'm sure these are gonna go fast!

Current Diver Roster:
scubashawn123 - Guest Skipper
downunderjenn - DM
Cavemn
Texas Torpedo
Monica
In10se

Three spaces remain. Submit your reservation at www.LakeTravisScuba.com with a note in the comment field about the Swamper campout.

Gonna miss you Sir Robert.. (Must be the royal wedding)..

Close enough, it is the royal Bat Mitzvah of my niece.

I will miss being with you all to kick off the dive season. I hope to see you all this summer for a dive. Sunset charters will be running Friday night, a perfect way to start the weekend.

Robert
Lake Travis Scuba
www.LakeTravisScuba.com

Facebook: Lake Travis Scuba

I hear on the news that the wild fires are burning around Lake Travis ( like everywhere else in the state)
Does anybody have an update to offer about the conditions near Windy Point and how it may/may not affect the Campout ?

I hear on the news that the wild fires are burning around Lake Travis ( like everywhere else in the state)
Does anybody have an update to offer about the conditions near Windy Point and how it may/may not affect the Campout ?

I didn't realize wind played a factor under water :wink:

I didn't realize wind played a factor under water :wink:

Not usually. last year the wind was a factor top side and some people almost burned up when that storm blew the flames from the fire pit all over they're tents :rofl3:

Updated diver roster for Skipper Shawn's Special Charter:

Current Diver Roster:
scubashawn123 - Guest Skipper
downunderjenn - DM
Cavemn
Texas Torpedo
Monica
In10se
Timeliner

Two spaces remain. Send your reservation from www.LakeTravisScuba.com to save your space.

Hi Folks,

It is going to be a great weekend with so many swamp divers showing up in this great weather. The Lake is still relatively full of water in this new drought and visibility is getting better by the week as we head towards May.

Work has the possibility of always interfering with my personal plans so please PM me your cell phone number so that if anything comes up on Saturday I can reach you and let you know.

PM me your cell phone number. See you at Windy Point Park :D

Not usually. last year the wind was a factor top side and some people almost burned up when that storm blew the flames from the fire pit all over they're tents :rofl3:

That was a crazy night!

Its been windy, warm and dry every day around here lately. We should plan on sitting around the old lantern, and forget about any campfire.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom