Recommendations for Cancun in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My buddy and I just cancun last month and we dove with Alvaro. His service and knowledge were great. We did reef and cenote dives.

hello I have dove with mayanaquadive MAD team several times and was very happy they will pick you up from your hotel and drop you off at no extra charge
you will feel like you are a part of there family the staff are very professional and fun the boat is great large enough for about 18 divers but they take small groups 4 to 8
if you have your own equipment they will rinse and store it for you or if you need equipment they have good quality equipment that is included in the price check out Mayan Aqua Dive offers Cancun Diving, Snorkeling, Cavern Diving, Cozumel Dives&PADI Courses you will be happy you did have a great time in Cancun tell the MAD team Fred the cowboy said hello

+1. :thumb: Ditto for me, to.

Just got done diving with Scorpio Divers and will def. be diving with them again when in Mex. top notch service,very safety conscious,very friendly, very thorough. cant say enough good things about them. And yes, the fish and shrimp tacos are awesome.

Please, do not misunderstand me, I know Ben and there is only good things that I can say abuot him, he is a VERY PROFESSIONAL dive instructor, the people that choose him wont be wrong, he is, definitely, one of the best options to dive in this area, I´m apologize for what I said, just tried to make a joke

Please, do not misunderstand me, I know Ben and there is only good things that I can say abuot him, he is a VERY PROFESSIONAL dive instructor, the people that choose him wont be wrong, he is, definitely, one of the best options to dive in this area, I´m apologize for what I said, just tried to make a joke

No worries, Alvaro.... I think everyone understood the joke :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom