POLL: GLWC Fall M&G Date

Weekend for the 2011 GLWC Fall Meet and Greet at Gilboa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I'm not thinking that far down the road as yet so I have no idea which dates would be better...

So, for those of you that can't plan that far ahead ... I assume then that any date we pick will work and we can count on you being there? Excellent!!!

It's looking like it's going to be 10/14-16 or 10/21-23. While the 14-16 is still leading, the gap has closed in the last week.

Based on the vote, it looks like 4 of the 7 for the 21-23 are not also on the 14-16.

I only voted for one weekend as I didn't realize you could vote for more than 1! :D

Cam/Kidsdream.... out of curiosity, is the 14-16 definitely a no go and a definite attend if it was on the 23-23 for you? I would love to dive with both of you again so just looking to see.

Based on the vote, it looks like 4 of the 7 for the 21-23 are not also on the 14-16.

I only voted for one weekend as I didn't realize you could vote for more than 1! :D

Cam/Kidsdream.... out of curiosity, is the 14-16 definitely a no go and a definite attend if it was on the 23-23 for you? I would love to dive with both of you again so just looking to see.

Mike = GLWC Chief Analyst :wink:

I guess I'm glad the decision is being made early this time. I realized only yesterday that I missed the spring M&G. For some reason I had the other date (this weekend) written down in the calendar.

That said, I haven't voted because I won't know my schedule until September...

Should we still wait until 5/23 as I'd indicated to pick the date? I picked that date rather randomly. We don't really seem to be getting any additional responses and I'm not sure we will.

Perhaps a pole asking when we should close the pole? :D

What do you guys/gals think? If there's a concensus, perhaps we could close the pole and pick the date sooner and get it on Gilboa's calendar?

Should we still wait until 5/23 as I'd indicated to pick the date? I picked that date rather randomly. We don't really seem to be getting any additional responses and I'm not sure we will.

Perhaps a pole asking when we should close the pole? :D

What do you guys/gals think? If there's a concensus, perhaps we could close the pole and pick the date sooner and get it on Gilboa's calendar?

Let's close it on the 23rd and set the date in stone. My $.02. I say this for a selfish reason; I don't want to contract a wedding on the M & G date. For me, the sooner, the better.

Back
Top Bottom