Transporting gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why pay $40-50 dollars for something that has to be replaced or will stink when I can pay $5 for something that I'm very unlikely to need to replace for 10-20 years? The hockey bag might look nicer for travel on an airline or something, but for trunk transport I'll take the rubber bin over the bag any day.
packs tighter,fits in trunks better,not as bulky,and has shoulder strap so you can carry everything to the beach!:D
dual purpose also!!!!!!
up our way,they use them for smuggling pot in from canada!!!!!:shocked2:
have fun
yaeg

I use a large Igloo cooler with wheels and a handle. Keeps the post dive beverages cold. Then fill it up with all the wet gear. When I get back to the house I easily roll it into the back yard to clean everything. I use the cooler to help with the cleaning too.
some of my "wet gear", i'd really not have in the same container as my
"wet beer"
give new meanig to"piss warm"!:wink:
have fun
yaeg

We usually take my truck on local dives, but on long trips we take my wife's car. We use mesh gear bags and then put them in a thick yard trash bag. We have a box of the bags in the trunk for that purpose. We also have a trunk liner just in case, but have never had a leak.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom