They have taken out Usama !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax, not everyone can see that thread. They have to sign up for the pub forum.

Yeeehaaaww!!! Jester's Dead!! Today is a special day for all our troops who have served our great country in the Fight against Terrorism, the fight is not over but today God smiles on the USA...God Bless America, Osama Bin Laden is Dead!!!

Man does this feel great. I will have peace tonight when I dream, No nightmares of doing Rescue and Recovery at Ground Zero. Lets drink a beer, Piss on Osama's body and god willing bring some of my felow warriors home so they can be with their families.

NBC was speculating that SEAL's were the ones that conducted the raid according to a Pentagon source. American special ops forces have custody of Bin Laden's body.

I remember a dive magazine ran an article on one of the 9/11 victims who was an avid diver. I also remember an article about a soldier KIA who was also an avid diver. For those guys and for all the wounded warriors, I hope the kill shot came from a fellow diver.

Thank you to all the men and women in the military and intelligence communities who worked hard to give our country a sense of accomplishment after so many hardships and a huge thank you to their families. We love you guys! You may not get the financial rewards of the corporations who pollute our waters, send jobs overseas, or take bailout money, but you have our gratitude. Thank you for your continued efforts for our safety and for winning this one big!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom