Memorial Day Weekend Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJoy65

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm looking for someone who'd like to ride with me and split the costs to/from Boynton Beach for Memorial Day weekend to go diving. I live in Charleston, SC.

We'd leave on Friday (5/27), dive Saturday and Sunday (5/28-29), and return on Monday (5/30). These are drift dives about one-two miles off the coast of Boynton. I've been there many times before and had a wonderful experience each time.

If you're considering the Keys look at this smoking deal from Indian Valley Scuba!

Would love to have you join us for Memorial Day weekend!

Hello there Preston, we dive with Amoray Dive Resort, and since we charter the entire boat, the dive schedule is what we post on our trip flyer. We'll visit the Spiegel Grove at least three times, plus the Duane, for a total of twelve dives over the course of the weekend, plus an optional night dive or two! We love to dive, and it shows!

Hope you might consider joining us!

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom