Hello from Jacksonville, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello and Welcome.

While I am not from or live in Jacksonville, I have been there a bunch as I have a daughter and her family there. Off of San Pablo and Beach!

Next time I get down there maybe I can get away and hook up with you and do a dive or 2!

Jeff

Hello from another Jacksonville neighbor. I go down to Keystone Heights almost every weekend, but bypass Orange Park in doing so--it won't be too long before you hear the saying..."Pray for me I drive on Blanding!"

The next time I am "forced" to go through OP, and if I have a bit of spare time, I'll stop by your dive shop and say Hi!

FLRiverDiver

Welcome to scubaboard! I saw that another poster said you have a dive shop in orange park, what's the name of your shop? I live about an hour and a half away from orange park and my wife has family there.

Hi Dan - Another Jacksonville resident here & soon to be diver during the first week of June. Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Welcome to Scuba Board, Dan. I'm in Charleston, SC and have been looking for a good dive operation to go out with in Jax. Does Scuba Tiger charter off the coast of Jax?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom