Cancun Diving in mid march

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you get to Manta, tell Miguel I said hello. He's a great guy.

Thanks Mate, I have not been with Manta since april 2010, I am going my own: Cancun Diving, divepro Cancun Diving, Home and also working at Scuba Cancun thanks for your comment! Still waiting to have those XX with you mate, hopefully going diving with you and Ben!
Cheers

If you are planning to go next times to cancun, i highly recommend Alvaro Gonzalez as your scuba diver master/instructor... Contact Us | AlwaysDiving - Scuba Diving Agency in Cancun
Hi all,

New to scuba board. But I have lurked for a while :dork2:

I am going to Cancun mid March with some friends and I am also looking to dive. I have done COZ before when I first started diving and loved it. this time I think I will stay in Cancun, maybe a day trip to COZ.

Anyone going to be there around this time? I have a dive buddy but always looking for others!

What dive shop do yal reccomend? I have heard of Manta divers, but got mixed reviews (on here using search feature).

Sorry, my friend! I think you probably told me before, but I'm old....:D

Yes, my wife was tired of Cancun, but of late, she has been talking to me about another trip! Hopefully, we can work an evening out for DOS XX and fish tacos!

Good luck to you!

Jack

Thanks Mate, I have not been with Manta since april 2010, I am going my own: Cancun Diving, divepro Cancun Diving, Home and also working at Scuba Cancun thanks for your comment! Still waiting to have those XX with you mate, hopefully going diving with you and Ben!
Cheers

Dude do you have a life? (2009 different post) Before all you talked about was Mayan Aqua Dive and now it is Scorpio Divers that Ben has moved. Everyone has caught on to the fake post for Scorpio Divers and Nautilus Diving

Dude do you have a life? (2009 different post) Before all you talked about was Mayan Aqua Dive and now it is Scorpio Divers that Ben has moved. Everyone has caught on to the fake post for Scorpio Divers and Nautilus Diving

Ben hasn't "moved". He has done what Miguel has done - set up his own operation. So why shouldn't a satisfied customer (spratman) move his alliances with him?

Chris

Dude, you're a troll. I've been diving with Ben since 2004 when he certified me at Scuba Cancun. In 2005, he started Mayan Aqua Dive, aka MAD. He sold the business the current owners of MAD. He decided to develop a business around customized dive trips. It was slow build up, but people were diving with Ben because of his excellent instructor skills and his customer service. THAT'S the reason for return customers and sterling ratings on SB!

He and Jorge have done a remarkable job building their business model to fit the new environment. He used to have a brick and mortar, with a boat. Sold it all to MAD. The overhead is the cost killer. Now, he rents what he needs and provides the diving expertise.

There are a bunch of other people that are independents and doing well. As Chris said in another thread, Miguel, Alvaro and others are doing the same thing. All excellent people. People don't make their decisions based on some one timer that comes on the board to bash a dive op. Especially a recognized shop with a very good reputation.

While Scorpio Divers will continue to excel, you will rename the nobody you are already....bugger off!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom