Smoking weed on liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting that this thread receives so many responses.

where's the sarcasm font?

Usually it is: /sarcasm

If you can't get off the pot long enough for a dive trip you got problems.

Dude, you'll be diving and floating around on zillions of miles of water. There's gotta be a way to rig a water bong...:D

Seriously, I'd be very careful. Some localities will really screw up your life for weed.

I wouldn't like it much if it were a live aboard I was on.

Hi,

Just wondering if liveaboard operators would have objection smoking a few joints at night time. I dont want to drink alcohol as I get very dehydrated.

Thanks

Seriously though,does anyone know if my Liveaboard leaves out of Amsterdam can I bring a prostitute with me?

Here is my take. I am as liberal as it gets (probably) so feel free to smoke and do whatever when you are alone.

However I am a foster and adoptive parent. Some of the kids in my care were taken away because their biological parents did drugs. While I am not subject to random drug testing for work or foster care at the moment it only takes one disgruntled biological "parent of the year" whose child I am taking care of to take child away from me. I would be highly pissed (to say the least). All it needs is an accusation of being doped or drunk etc... and I'll lose a child and get a permanent mark as a "child abuser" in my record effectively preventing me to do foster/adoptive parenting and perhaps even have a snowball effect loosing my daytime job.

I really like my job but what I really care about is the children. I will sacrifice a lot for them and I will also do whatever it takes to protect them.

That being said... please do not smoke in my presence as you endanger my children's well-being.

Seriously though,does anyone know if my Liveaboard leaves out of Amsterdam can I bring a prostitute with me?

I am very liberal. I don't care what you do in privacy of your own bedroom. As long as it is between two consenting adults. You boinking someone (male or female) doesn't affect my life.

The best lessons are learned in preschool...

As long as you bring enough for everyone it shouldn't be a problem!

Really??? The rest of us grew up a long time ago, some day you might want to do the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom