Flower Gardens Trip - June 2nd - 3rd 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Illini_Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Still a few months away and you never know if the weather will cooperate, but....

I'm looking at doing the Fling on Thurs/Fri (06/02 - 06/03) and was wondering if anyone else from the DFW area might be interested in buddying up and carpooling.

tom

Sure wish I could but, alas, it doesn't look like I'll be able to in that time frame. The FG is one of my favorite places to dive (I've been showing my videos of the place to some of my classes for the last several days), and I'm really wanting to get back out there. It's just a matter of time. You have a great trip and be sure to post a report afterwards, okay? (I'll dive it vicariously through you...)

One more bump - if the weather holds the trip leaves in slightly over two weeks. I'd love to carpool if anyone from DFW is heading done.

thanks

tom

I'm seriously jealous, but I'm pretty sure the budget won't cover that. We just got back from a Disney cruise to St Maarten, St Thomas, and the Bahamas. I was able to get in my first ocean dive down in St Thomas, so that was pretty awesome. Unfortunately, even if the fundage wasn't a problem I don't think I'm quite ready for the Flower Gardens yet. I hope to be ready for that next year, and I may even have the room in the budget to be able to do it.

Good luck in finding a buddy for the trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom