Pilot Whale strandings discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My understanding is the frequency of beachings, and the numbers at each beaching have both inclined un naturaly. Perhaps some one can chime in with some hard numbers on why concern has raised so high on these beachings and maybe a moderator can split the post so a discussion can be had about it with out interupting a thread started to talk about the rescue effort.

As far as Scott goes dont take him to serious Boiler You see he has swam under the blue heron bridge and once you do that your endowed with ( Or at least they think there endowed with) special powers from god to pass final judgement on any ones motives. I personally plan to swim under blue heron bridge my self then disagree with them proving there god false. At that point I think they will turn directly to idol warship and prais the bridge directly as god.

In other words dont let a A double S hat like him stop you in your attempt to learn more about marine mamels and there state of well being.

Is there really a need for name calling? Can we please be civil?

Back
Top Bottom