Sig 250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichiganScott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
OMG! I picked up a Sig 250 a few weeks ago from a guy who didn't like it. Virtually new, only half a box of ammo thru it. I bought it, I shot it, I fell in love. This thing is great! Feels good, handles well, shoots pretty good groups... What's not to love? Anyone else have one?

Never tried P250, but had most of Sig's other popular mod's....P228, P220, P229, P220 SAS. P220 was the best 45 ACP out of the box when I had it...still carry my P229 w/357SIG bbl most of the time.

Loved the old ones and the customer service they were famous for...now it's more like infamous

Love my sigs, GSR, 228, 239 and the new baby 290. I expect my guns to always go bang, and sig always delivers.

Not yet but i love my P220 so it would have to be pretty nice.

The 250 looks to be styled after the H&K USP, which i have in 40 and don't care for. I shoot lights out with the 220, can't hit the broad side of a barn with the USP. It's amazing how much fit and feel can make a difference.

I'm currently coveting a P220 match elite. I sell the USP and it will be in my safe.

I love my Sig with the exception of the really long trigger pull. I have to be careful switching between my long trigger pull and my wife's S&W which has a very short trigger pull.

I love my Sig with the exception of the really long trigger pull. I have to be careful switching between my long trigger pull and my wife's S&W which has a very short trigger pull.

Do you have the DAK trigger? I'm issued a 226 with the DAK trigger, I hated it. I dumped that thing as soon as I could.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom