Getting out of mobile mode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
So in my efforts to make my viewing experience better, I somehow ended up in mobile mode on my laptop.....which means I'm in mobile mode for my desktop as well. Can't start threads, or even reply to threads. And there doesn't appear to be a User CP, or any way of switching back.

Soooooo....unfortunately I had to start a new account to get help :shakehead:

Could somebody please tell me how to get out of mobile mode? :idk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow this link and scroll almost all the way to the bottom You'll see the option to change the forum skin under Miscellaneous options. Once you get it sorted out, let one of the mods know so we can merge your two accounts.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

Edit - I just tested mobile mode and there is a much simpler way to do this. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Full Site link and it will revert it back to the standard format.

Thank CD....but neither option worked on Win7 or Vista

The link gives me a "not available in Mobile mode" message and the Full Site link just brings me back to the mobile home page

Try it now...your original acct.

There's a non-reproducible problem with the mobile skin for some people.

Will post when it's fixed. The new skin upgrade may resolve it also - IDK.

Please don't try it again unless you want to go through this again. Although a Mod can reset it if asked.

Try it now...your original acct.

There's a non-reproducible problem with the mobile skin for some people.

Will post when it's fixed. The new skin upgrade may resolve it also - IDK.

Please don't try it again unless you want to go through this again. Although a can Mod reset it if asked.

Awesome....much obliged :D

I promise not to try it again.:wink:

Well guess what, I too have ended up in mobile mode and can't get out. None of the suggestions have worked and I REALLY hate this mode so someone please help me to get rid of this crappy looking thing!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom