Which Mask Do You Use....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright, let's try another approach. Here are 3 very similar masks varying in price that I'm considering. Are there many differences or are they pretty much the same?

1. Atomic Aquatics Frameless
2. Hollis M1 Frameless
3. Oceanic Shadow Frameless

Are they good for hunting? Why should I pay $20 more for Atomic? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Cathouse,

I have owned 2 of the Atomic Aquatics frameless masks and I think they are great. I use this as my primary mask. Despite the pricetag the mask is great, provides a good fit for my funny fit face and fits everyone I know (superb silicone frameless design). I also have had some success with Cressi Big Eye and Matrix but so far the Atomic Aquatics is the best (of the 5 masks I own). I lost the first one during the confusion and surge of my rescue diving course, and craved it for a year or two before buying a second one.

I hope you find one that works well for you. I use mine for rec dives and deep dives to catch fish.

Aloha,

Jason

PS, the Hollis and Oceanic I have not used. FYI

Back
Top Bottom