Who Makes The Best Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually took a few of the Jeep/Dodge models out for a spin. Would be a nice unit as long as you dont have to sit in it for any extended periods of time. The Grand Cherokee was nice but still, in two years its just another jeep Cherokee worth about a third of what I paid for it.

This post in the regulator forum is a sure sign that this thread needs to be UNSUBSCRIBED.

It's just so simple, the one with the highest price, biggest marketing budget, and highest profile sponsorships. But you should know this already. Once you truly believe, no fact will will shake your belief.:D

For performance, reliability, strong vendor and dealer support Scubapro and Atomic are tops for every metric. I prefer Atomic (sealed FS) since they can go much longer time without needing service especially sealed FS. This is important for me since I live outside the US and getting to a service station can be problematic.

BTW, I have sold, serviced and used most brands in the market today and I came to the above conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom