What do you guys know about Norseman/Viking regulators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In 1956 I was a charter member of the original Los Angeles based UW Photographic Society, taught UW photography in college, have been a photograpic judge and have had a number of pictures in magazines, so I Suspose ? Think? Assume? that I can recognize talent and you have talent, you have a good eye for composition and lighting. As you possibly know in today's digital world any one who can press the shutter release button can get an image, but generally lacking in composition and lighting.

As a photographer remember "the best is judged by the worst and the worst is judged by the best."

I happended to notice that your address is NYC & noted that you are a model...My daughter Dr. Randi Miller who paid for part of her education by modeling is currently in the city on a buying trip, the theather "Book of Mormon" and tomorrow off to the Belmont stakes. It is too bad you couldn't have met up, she has about 40 years of off and on diving and lots of modeling. Maybe next year?

I note your name-- Russian? Last Saturday we had a bus load of Russian tourist visit Pismo. All were very friendly dressed very fashionable and spoke perfect English. It is now indeed "one world!"

I have placed you in my favorites and will be following your future progress

Keep up the good worK

SDM

Thanks for the correction.I thought it might be wrong.The Sea Hunt is event is over.Only the choosen few got to go again.All 20 of them.I might have liked to go only if lloyd was alive and there.I don't really need to see fat guys in silver suits.Alan is skinny :D.

Who's Fat??? :no:
Whosfat.jpg

Lloyd Bridges wasn't exactly ripped himself. Whenever I watch SH episodes my wife kind of sneers and tells me, "he's old and fat".

For a man in his 40s when he did the Sea Hunt TV Show, Lloyd Bridges was in very good shape. Your wife has really high standards. I suppose you meet them?

Heck no, I'm old and fat myself, but when I'm watching Seahunt I'll tease her about how none of the girls on the show can control themselves around Mike Nelson and that I suspect that he turns her on as well. That's when the sneering starts.

1. I happened to notice that your address is NYC & noted that you are a model... My daughter .... is currently in the city .... It is too bad you couldn't have met up ... Maybe next year?
  2. I note your name-- Russian?
  3. I have placed you in my favorites and will be following your future progress
  1. I'm an occasional model for the dive industry. And yeah, when you're daughter is next in town, I'd love to meet her.
  2. Technically I'm Ukrainian, but my identity is Russian
  3. I post all my dive industry updates (photo works, articles, events, etc, etc) on Facebook. I tried to look for you there w/o success. If you search for me on Facebook - 'friend' me

Apologies to the thread readers for veering off the thread topic

Back
Top Bottom