Reef House "Resort"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep. Time will tell for sure.

That's why I never really look at any one individual review whether it be from Tripadvisor or even ScubaBoard. I've been to resorts with groups of folks and while pretty much everyone will have a great time and think the resort is great, there will be one person that you just can't seem to please.

I had not heard that Reef House had a boat sink at Calvin's Crack. Which boat was it and when did it happen?

I had not heard that Reef House had a boat sink at Calvin's Crack. Which boat was it and when did it happen?

I think it was Feb. and the new boat. Ed and Kevin from East End Divers brought it back up using barrels. Ed said it was around 200 feet down so it made for interesting bottom time and re-surfacing. On this island its hard to distinquish between fact and fiction, so this is what I was told - not what I saw. :idk:

We stayed at Reef House the first week in June. We so enjoyed our Reef House experience - relaxing, peaceful, good caribbean diving, friendly staff, comfortable rooms (well maybe the pillows could use an upgrade), plentiful feel good food, and a very reasonable price. We are already trying to figure out when we will have enough airmiles to return as those air prices to Roatan are crazy. Mike was a kind and thoughtful host.
Laine

Reef House Hostel seems like my cup of tea. Sounds like Aesop's dancing monkey.

I was at RH the last week in February and the boats were the old large and small boats. No word of a boat sinking at that time. RH is what it is. I did a little research and knew exactly what we were going to get at RH. I enjoyed it, dive, eat, relax and sleep.

I was at RH the last week in February and the boats were the old large and small boats. No word of a boat sinking at that time. RH is what it is. I did a little research and knew exactly what we were going to get at RH. I enjoyed it, dive, eat, relax and sleep.

I concur. Just signed up for my second trip to RH next year. Air fare is goofy enough that I am going for two weeks this time. RH is not fancy luxurious, it's a very comfortable place to stay. But it's all about the diving, which is excellent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom