morrison springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil_cotton

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
anyone know what time morrison opens on weekends?

probably going to dive saturday morning and wanted to plan my trip to get there around opening and hopefully before it gets crazy with students.

I believe it's supposed to open at 8, but I've heard of times when they don't get there on time to open the gate. I've also heard of them leaving the gate open all night.

I know its a little late, but i hit it up this morning at around 7 and it was open. Amazing dive and crystal clear waters

Just got back from my vacation and was down there on the 18th around 9:00 had a class go in in front of me but it was still a really good dive - a few had stirred the bottom pretty good and lots of stuff coming up out of the cavern. daughter still has some problems with her ears but was able to play for about an hour or so - just took her a bit to be able to get to the bottom after that she was fine.

Back
Top Bottom