CSSP GoPro test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Streamclips is free at squared5.com

Sartek has made some nice attachments and lights.
Andrew

That becomes work, right now I just throw it on my helmet (yes, I said helmet :) ) and dive. Idea being I'm not diving to video, I'm just diving and oh look, I just happen to have some video too.

That becomes work, right now I just throw it on my helmet (yes, I said helmet :) ) and dive. Idea being I'm not diving to video, I'm just diving and oh look, I just happen to have some video too.

That's what I'm looking to do also. Capture video only as a record of what I saw for friends and family - for fun, nothing else. Now the helmet thing... hmmmm.... :cool2:

Capture.JPG

Multi purpose

When need provides:
Camera mount
Head protection
Light mount

depending on the application

Planning on getting the gopro wrist mount for the really small stuff

Yeah, me too. Just having some fun . . . sort of. Looked at the video I took on Monday and it seems when I back rolled in, the camera (on my helmet) angled down a few degrees and I ended up with 50mins of video looking at my hands holding my still camera (and strobe) :dork2:

BTW- ended up having PS CS4 extended on my laptop and it has video editing in the package . . . sweet! (note to self: must reach top of helmet and feel camera angle before starting to video)

Have fun with your setup

Franco

I just got back from Bonaire and took my GoPro on just about every dive. I have the head band mount. This worked nicely. I put on my mask then put the GoPro on. No interference between eachother. The only issue would be if you remove your mask for whatever reason the GoPro will come off too. Making sure you have the angle right when wearing it works out great too. On several dives I would just hold it in my hand and that worked out good too. I took both still and video with it. I have the 32 gig card in and actually filled it during the week of diving. For the price this is a great camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom