Whites YouTube Page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dogfish Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Check out the all new Whites Manufacturing Youtube page!! It contains a wide range of videos, containing everything from the history of the Whites Fusion, to how check for leaks and install seals on your Whites drysuits! Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to stay up to date on all new instructional and promotional videos from Whites Manufacturing!
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world..

is there a trick for doffing your suit so the whole thing does not turn inside out and have to be restuffed??

is there a trick for doffing your suit so the whole thing does not turn inside out and have to be restuffed??

I use pressure from one foot to hole the other in place while pulling my leg out. Then switch for the other. Works just fine. But I have the semi-perm boot.

I find that if I pull the suit down to around knee height and pull from the heel of the foot, not the toe my leg will slide right out. pulling down too far when doffing may cause the suit to bunch up, restricting the legs inside, which usually results in one stepping out of the suit turning it inside out. Hope this helps a little, give it a try and let us know how it works for you.
Cheers Doug,

I would love tips on how to get the Velcro on the skin to lie smoothly when you change skins. I don't find the process difficult until you get to the zipper -- then I end up with mismatched lengths and the skin part always seems longer than the suit Velcro, so I get wrinkles.

A video showing examples of pee valve installations would be great too.

Hey guys thanks for the feed back, I will pass along these requests to our marketing team to see what they can put together.
Thanks Doug,

My initial question about dofing the feet is related to using the turbo sole boots and not with my coverse all stars. I find that my heal gets stuck by the seam right above the heal of my foot. I dont want to tear the foor seal or the foot fabric. when I try to get my foot out I wind up pulling my foot right out of the loiner and turning the whoole thing inside out. the whole thing makes it a PIA to get back together let alone on. I cant beleve I an am the only one with this issue??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom