NASE Q's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Salt Dog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am considering attending the Commercial Dive Academy in January, I spoke with Dusty two weeks ago and Lauren last week, I think I am going to add in the NASE instructor course and the DMT. Since I am only familiar with PADI, is it an equivalent level instructor course? I am looking forward to learning more about NASE, thanks!

As I am familiar with both PADI and NASE they both great organizations. However with PADI the service and processing is lacking improvements by far. As per NASE anything in particular you'll require personal assistant is at ease available. Please inform me with any particular inquiries.

Take care!!!!

Yes, it is equivalent with respect to teaching diving. As a NASE dive professional you can offer training to certify individuals as open water divers, ADV, RES, Master SD, Divemaster and a few of the more common specialties. Our certifications are recognized worldwide. A key difference is NASE standards enable our instructors to have flexibility in organizing skills and presentation. We focus on the fundamentals at each level and require competency of those skills. Hope this helps, visit our website to learn more:

www.naseworldwide.org

Thanks I appreciate the info, I am looking forward to the classes, I hope to open a dive shop one of these days if the economy ever recovers!

Why do alot of the PADI dive shops frown on NASE, I have been NASE certified o/w for about a year and half and have dove many dives all over. I am currently enrolled in a PADI advanced class just so I can compare the two myself. I am wanting to get my masters just not sure which way is the best way to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom