Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutch Springs has a buddy finder. Post there as well. I dive with a group that always have a few people there on the weekends and we are always willing to dive with new people. I always meet people when Dutch opens (8 AM) at the airfill station.

Also look into Dive New York (DNY) here in Scubaboard. There is usally some where there every weekend.

Dive NY

click link^^^^

Drop in and say hello. Lots of divers in the group hit Dutch Springs to play, practice or train.

Nothing really to add to the great recommendations already offered from the other posters except...

When you post a thread in Northeast US or Dive NY forum, state your diving experience, what dates you'd like to dive and what you're looking to do on the dive, ie: just a tour of Dutch Springs underwater, work on navigation skills with your compass, work on propulsion, shooting SMB or lift bag.

Check to see if anyone has started a thread looking for a buddy or announcing they will be at Dutch Springs the same day you're thinking of being there, if so, post in that thread.

Oh, and WELCOME to Scubaboard. :D

SB a great forum. I was buddy-less when I first joined SB, now I have a whole bunch of buddies from interacting with them on SB. You get out of SB what you put into it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom