Suunto D9 w/ Transmitter $1000. Wireless Air Integrated Wrist-top Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWDscott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
South Lake County, Florida USA (SW of Orlando)
# of dives
500 - 999
If you are looking to buy a Suunto D9, you already know what it is and what it does. You will not be disappointed in this unit. It is as close to new as you can get.

You also know what the prices are. ($1200 for the computer alone/ $1600 for the set)

I bought this unit in December. It has been in the water about 10 times. It is in EXCELLENT condition.

I am selling it only because I have a hard time reading the smaller display on the D9, and I am going back to my Uwatec Smart Z with the larger display.

Included are: D9 computer w/ black band, band extender, wireless transmitter, download cable, user's manual, Suunto Dive Manager Software CD. This computer is NOT in the original box. I have everything that came with it.

I am not a dealer or shop. I provide no warranty other than you will receive the item posted in the condition stated.

PM me if interested. Serious inquiries only. $1000 PayPal payment only. (Protects BOTH of us!!)

I will pay for USPS Priority shipping and Insurance anywhere in the Continental USA.

D9.JPG

(stock photo)

800? Let me know and I will send money same day. Sent PM also

is this still available?

can you send me large pics of the face, & casing

thanks

OK, thanks for the pics...

I'm looking for a little more "perfect"

thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/