Radford scuttle dates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you have the eye, give us the word. My money is on still tied up.
Eric

I work in the Navy Yard which is where she *was* moored, so yeah, I will look around tomorrow.

A ship matching her description is still in the yard, hull numbers removed as well as most of the rest of her, but with the rectangular cutouts in the sides, pretty sure it is the Radford.

A ship matching her description is still in the yard, hull numbers removed as well as most of the rest of her, but with the rectangular cutouts in the sides, pretty sure it is the Radford.

It is a shame that active ships are constantly dumping tons of crap into the water, yet the environmentalists are so worried about the least amount of possible contaminant getting in the water from an artificial reef project. I absolutely believe reasonable care should be taken to strip contaminants, but even if the ship was sunk fully loaded, it would be so little compared to how much else is dumped.

Her we go again! The latest news is posted in the wreck diving forum. The short version is barring weather events she will leave Philadelphia tonight to start her trip to the site, 1 day on site for the final hole cutting, going down on Wednesday.
Eric

Her we go again! The latest news is posted in the wreck diving forum. The short version is barring weather events she will leave Philadelphia tonight to start her trip to the site, 1 day on site for the final hole cutting, going down on Wednesday.
Eric

My fins are crossed!

OK, I'll go take another look tomorrow . . .

Sorry to be a pain in your a$$, but you apear to be the only intel anybody can trust!
1. yes it is still moored
2. it's gone missing, I mean sinking!
Thanx for another look.
Eric

hey guys just to let you all know I flew over it all day today and she is still at the dock looks like a lot is going on on and around her so hopefully we will see some movement soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom