Bonaire Talk ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I talked to the admins this weekend and they are trying to get the old BT back up. They have been dealing with the new format right now and then will move on to the old BT. I like others do not want to see that lost.

I used to read and post on BT, not a lot, but I enjoyed it. When the new format came out I had to re-register and when I tried to make my first post my account was suspended and I got the message that I was a "spammer"!

I send an email to the admin asking for clarification - never got a reply.

I used to read and post on BT, not a lot, but I enjoyed it. When the new format came out I had to re-register and when I tried to make my first post my account was suspended and I got the message that I was a "spammer"!

I send an email to the admin asking for clarification - never got a reply.

If you didn't use your real name (as your login name) they may have freaked out.
Their rules seem to require this???

They have been having a terrible time with spammers. It has happened to a few long time members. Try again with your real name.

we had a 10+ hour island wide power outage the other day..internet has been spotty all week..Mercury is in retrograde..it's wreaking havoc on my life...it's over Aug. 26th...on a positive, snorkeling has been amazing...

Anybody hear what caused the 10 hour power outage on Bonaire on 8/15/11? Entire island affected.
I heard that EcoPower the company that owns & manages the windmills on the north east side of the island was not getting paid from WEB which distributes the power. So they decided to do what WEB does if you don't pay your bills! Another words firing a shot across the bow.

we had a 10+ hour island wide power outage the other day..internet has been spotty all week..Mercury is in retrograde..it's wreaking havoc on my life...it's over Aug. 26th...on a positive, snorkeling has been amazing...
Annie..rest assured it's not just your life..Don't really know anything about Mercury being in retrograde, but I do know that whatever is going on is wrecking havoc with the entire planet. All countries in Europe, the integrated financial systems, the middle east, the U.S. etc. So if there's a chance it's gonna end or diminish somewhat after Aug 26, I'm all for it. But, as you state on the positive side, you ARE on Bonaire. :wink:

There's another problem with BT...it won't let you edit fields. I can't re-register, enter my username, search, etc. A friend and I have verified this on several computers and at least three browsers. This problem makes the site unusable unless you're just reading obvious posts.

randl

Back
Top Bottom