Problems Removing Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We all have to do this thing when we take our certificate. But doing this thing in a nice warm pool is one thing...
I havn´t more then 15 dives logged after I took my cert..And it striked me a couple of days ago that I havn´t tried to pull off the mask under water since the course. I was out today on my lokal lake up in the north of Sweden. And now it´s autum up here..It´s not 28 degrees Celcisus in the water I can tell you.
I did some training with breathing without the mask. And I did it just beside a pier on shallow water. I must say that it was a pretty nasty thing to do in the beginning. I mean, you get so used to allways having the mask covering your face and the nose. I think that it´s all about doing practice.
Thinking: "It´s cool...I still have my reg in the mouth..Thats the most importent....I can breath...."

I have realized that in reality that plastic card called certificate every diver needs to have doesn´t mean a **** down there in the water...
It wont save neither my life or any other persons life if something happen...
It´s all about diving..diving..practicing...

Back
Top Bottom