Force-E tent sale...what'd you get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crap! Forgot again. I usually like to hit it Friday and Monday. I'll catch Monday.

We bought two Aqualung BC's (saved about 150.00 off retail on each) and we bought two of the Aqualung Titan LX regs. We also bought a lobster stick and a tickle stick. This was at the Pompano store. They were so nice and helpful, and patient. I was surprised at the deal we got on the BC's as technically they were not on clearance or anything. Great store, great employees!

Don't forget about Aqualung's killer promotion going on right now, click here. Regardles of how much you paid for a new Aqualung Reg, BC or Suunto computer, you get a $250 Travel voucher for EACH item purchased. And no I don't work for Aqualung, but I have taken advantage of this current promotion they have going right now. :D

I had the responsibility for delivering the divediva to the tent--the store is very happy with the results. They must be REALLY happy with the ratman!! WOW!

As of about 4pm today, Saturday; they had about 15-20 former rental regulators remaining of the 85 they started with, etc. They have 13 used Suunto Zoop computer consoles and offer a 1 year in store warranty on them. The diva liked the NEW Oceanic, of course!

I bought one of them new fangled dive lights that's nearly as bright as the sun and runs on 3 C cells AND has a battery life of 30 hours. How do they do that???:D Also bought a 25 tank air card at a discount. And since we were there, we dove the bridge too--not as crowded as we expected and few moon jellies around. Viz was about 15-20 ft, water temp 84F. Hi tide tomorrow is 2:25 pm.

I bought a gear bag, thats about it, idk how much fill cards were, but i could def use some at a discount. might go back tomorrow

They will let you buy 1 fill card, 10 or 25 tanks air or a somewhat different nitrox quantity................10 to 20% off.

Thanks everybody for the location and hours. Gonna try to catch it this weekend.

Glad everyone got some nice gear at good rates.

Hope there is some left for me :wink:

USVet

I had the responsibility for delivering the divediva to the tent--the store is very happy with the results. They must be REALLY happy with the ratman!! WOW!

As of about 4pm today, Saturday; they had about 15-20 former rental regulators remaining of the 85 they started with, etc. They have 13 used Suunto Zoop computer consoles and offer a 1 year in store warranty on them. The diva liked the NEW Oceanic, of course!

I bought one of them new fangled dive lights that's nearly as bright as the sun and runs on 3 C cells AND has a battery life of 30 hours. How do they do that???:D Also bought a 25 tank air card at a discount. And since we were there, we dove the bridge too--not as crowded as we expected and few moon jellies around. Viz was about 15-20 ft, water temp 84F. Hi tide tomorrow is 2:25 pm.

Thanks a lot Jim. It is now 2am and I'm seriously considering driving up to Riviera Beach tomorrow. :)

Thanks a lot Jim. It is now 2am and I'm seriously considering driving up to Riviera Beach tomorrow. :)

Jet you should definately go. There are some good bargains to be had. I bought an Oceanic computer console (among other stuff) on Friday. Well, on Saturday we dove the bridge again and went back to the tent sale and I upgraded the NEW computer....yep, those very nice folks let me upgrade. No hassle at all. Thanks Jeff at Force E for being so nice. How does he do it? And, I upgraded a mask I bought too. So, I made a nice haul at the tent sale... computer console, mask, snorkel, scissors and some small stuff. I would love to go back today but... I don't think jimw will let me near the place!

Sigh. Would've loved to have taken advantage of this, especially for a new BCD, but other priorities take precedence. :p

Sigh. Would've loved to have taken advantage of this, especially for a new BCD, but other priorities take precedence. :p
Wow! It must have been big. What could be more important than getting a bargain on dive gear? Forgot to mention we ran into kbeck & cooltech at the tent sale. Looked like they found some bargains too. Hijax hopefully you can make it next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom