New to the board, greetings.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

racer108

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone,
I just signed on to the board for the first time. The board looks like it could be a fairly useful place. I live in Westchester county, NY near Norwalk, Ct. I have been diving for many years and feel more comfortable under the water than above it.

Jeff

Most of the diving I have done has been in Florida. I spent a great deal of time in the keys and off of the coast of Sarasota. However, I have done some diving in the cold waters of the Northeast. My favorite to date would have to be the US and British Virgin Islands. But, I am off to Bonaire in a week so my favorite might change.

Welcome, Jeff...!

Are you a member of the NY Sea Gypsies? If not, feel free to come to a meeting and say hello... we have great lectures, and some fun local dive trips as well as a few overnights (e.g. North Carolina)..

Here's our website...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom