Uemis closing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firmware v1.20 requires in minimum to have firmware v1.08 pre-installed on the SDA. So I better download v1.08 as well, when my SDA crashes during syncronisation with 3 party software in the future... you never know!

v1.08 has to be installed manually and can be downloaded from the Uemis website, better hurry up a little :)

Last edited:
New information on the Uemis HP:

09. September 2011 | 09:00 CET
Important information to website users
Thalwil, 09.09.2011

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are in progress of selling all assets of the company Uemis AG. This includes the websites hosted by the Uemis AG. In case you don't wish that your data saved on any Uemis AG website is sold as well, we kindly ask you to contact us in writing until the 03.10.2011.

Kind regards,

KONKURSAMT THALWIL
Gotthardstrasse 20/22
CH-8800 Thalwil
Person in charge: Anita Greminger, Notariatssekretärin mbA UP

Direct link to source: Important information to website users / News / Company - uemis - THE UNDERWATER REVOLUTION

Seems like the logbooks will be stay online at least until the beginning of october.

Was just thinking today at work if Uemis had released a new firmware. I am in shock that Uemis went bust. such a great device and computer, shame, utter shame that is. I wanted to buy a second unit for my partner so we can monitor our remaining gas underwater.

I have just tried to download my dives but all i can do it print them individually and use cutepdf. Is there a way to download all dives at once?

I only uploaded 25 dives so far as the unit isn't that old and used it only on holidays so far.

I am seriously gutted. I wish I won the lottery tomorrow , would buy that company in a heartbeat but the chances are as slim as getting the source code or trimix update.

I need a beer now after that shock.... almost emotional.

Yep very sad news !!
If you want to buy by mine your welcome, i need a trimix computer. I bought the Uemis believing that this would happen.
It's a great computer, still think it's one of the best out there

Last edited:
where did you buy it from? SDS watersports?

what sort of money are you looking for?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom