GLWC Fall M&G October 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be leaving here about 1:00 Friday afternoon. That should put me in Gilboa about 5:00 to 5:30 pm. Maybe someone will be up for an late afternoon or early evening eye-opening dive.

I'll be there early Friday as well, hopefully around 10 am.

We'll be there Friday as well. I'll prolly need to burn off a partial tank of deepmix so can we get the deep dives out of the way Friday? If we need to wait until Saturday I suppose we can do that but I'd rather burn it off rather than bleed it out.

We'll be there Friday as well. I'll prolly need to burn off a partial tank of deepmix so can we get the deep dives out of the way Friday? If we need to wait until Saturday I suppose we can do that but I'd rather burn it off rather than bleed it out.

Most of us normally do a deep dive first thing Friday. I plan to.

Anyone deeping it on Saturday morning? I havent done any this season and would like to get one in. It looks like I will be camping Friday night- monday morning. should I bring my old school canister light for any night dives?

Anyone deeping it on Saturday morning? I havent done any this season and would like to get one in. It looks like I will be camping Friday night- monday morning. should I bring my old school canister light for any night dives?

I file a deep plan for both days. As do most of the people do, who qualify under Mikes terms to deep dive. We usually have night dives both nights. They are usually led by the first person in the thread who brings it up. Guess whose this falls winner is???? So yeah I would say dust of the old school canister..

I plan on filling up my doubles with 28/20. I won't be there until late Friday afternoon, so a deep dive on Saturday for me is a definite possibility :) . I may wish to do a deep dive on Friday evening, but I do not know if I wish to wait for the tank refill on Saturday morning from that. My tentative plan is to do a "let's get reacquainted with the quarry" dive on Friday evening and a couple of dives in the deep end on Saturday, but I am flexible.

PS... I also have two bottles of deco gas to burn off prior to VIP for next year :) .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom