Beautiful Poseidon BeSea - anyone have this BC???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to bring this, that has been relegated to the bins of history, back to the front but I thought I could add some value to a forgotten thread.

I use the W100 and have been for about 4 years now. I use it to dive technical, cave and wreck, I dive in a drysuit with undergarments and I do not use any weight. I dive using a twinset (15l steels) and fully configured the rig weighs in at a hefty 48kgs. I do not use the steel bp I use the composite one, I did this to reduce the weight. I have my 2l drysuit inflation strapped to my left tank and my light canister strapped to my right tank. My deco attaches to the d-ring on my left hip and the d-ring on the harness strap on the left side of my chest.

As far as I am concerned this is not a BC but a harness, bp and wing setup and comes apart as such, the w50 is a smaller version.

I am extremely happy with my setup and have just under 175hrs of time in it, if there was one thing to find fault with it would be the inflation hose that in my opinion is too long.

Sorry to bring this, that has been relegated to the bins of history, back to the front but I thought I could add some value to a forgotten thread.

I use the W100 and have been for about 4 years now. I use it to dive technical, cave and wreck, I dive in a drysuit with undergarments and I do not use any weight. I dive using a twinset (15l steels) and fully configured the rig weighs in at a hefty 48kgs. I do not use the steel bp I use the composite one, I did this to reduce the weight. I have my 2l drysuit inflation strapped to my left tank and my light canister strapped to my right tank. My deco attaches to the d-ring on my left hip and the d-ring on the harness strap on the left side of my chest.

As far as I am concerned this is not a BC but a harness, bp and wing setup and comes apart as such, the w50 is a smaller version.

I am extremely happy with my setup and have just under 175hrs of time in it, if there was one thing to find fault with it would be the inflation hose that in my opinion is too long.

I have been diving with my W 100 for some time now and love it . Recently I upgraded to a 10l twinset but are struggling to get the setup correct ! I can't get my hands on a back plate for the W100 and want to know if it is really neccasary to put in a steel back plate ? The dive shop where I bought the W100 from say they don't import the back plates !!! The composite plate you mention is this the standard plate that the W100 are sold with

Yeah its a good one

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom