Capt Bruce

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwkline

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Ohana,
Rumor on the street has it that Ocean Concepts is looking to buy The Capt Bruce boat. Anyone hear anything about this? Just looking for a little info.
Thanks
Charlie

I hear that as of October 1st the South Seas will be available for charters like other boats with no O/C on board. I think I might try to dive it next week.

Well, the folks that last bought CB put in big bucks getting " The Beach" to look good again.......will be interesting to see what happens

CWKLINE..THE SOUTH SEAS II has been open for open wholesale seating again for over a year now. You must be insured or have an insured dive professional with you to book seats.

as I understand it, they didnt buy just the boat they bought the whole business, one of the crew came into our shop looking for work, he brought up an interesting point Captain Bruce as a good name in the dive op industry. where as O.C name may not be so appealing. seemed like a nice kid.

Right, the whole business. The Beach was just looking kinda sad before they had it. They were the 4th owners of the company.

Edit: Wait....I miss read your post Marco....Wow....selling the company to OC? that's a shocker....

Last edited:
So O.C. it going to use the Capt Bruce name? I guess that's one way to attempt to improve their image.
as I understand it, they didnt buy just the boat they bought the whole business, one of the crew came into our shop looking for work, he brought up an interesting point Captain Bruce as a good name in the dive op industry. where as O.C name may not be so appealing. seemed like a nice kid.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom