Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
freudian slip?

Yeah. it (Freudian slip) was showing. :D

Sorry i missed you and Meg. Looks like Jet hooked you guys up though.

Yeah. it (Freudian slip) was showing. :D

Sorry i missed you and Meg. Looks like Jet hooked you guys up though.

It was a whirlwind. Those two dived (dove?) their neoprene socks off. I just did the troll initiation thing and then hooked them up (along with scuba_jenny / dive divas rock!) for Cuban food. Oh - and brought them to igfa.

One more from the Wednesday. He was about the size of a golf ball. I've never seen one this big that was still so green. Like a glittering emerald.

juveniletrunk.jpg

That's really cool! You can start to see the transformation of the spots.

It was a whirlwind. Those two dived (dove?) their neoprene socks off. I just did the troll initiation thing and then hooked them up (along with scuba_jenny / dive divas rock!) for Cuban food. Oh - and brought them to igfa.
and just when i thought my gear was finally dry, the 2 day SI is over i'm off to find the goliaths off BB tomorrow

Oh shucks, you have to dive again.. drat...:shocked2::mooner:

:D :D :D :D

It was a nice dive at the bridge today...viz wasn't the greatest but water was 84 so I didn't need my dry suit.
There weren't too many divers on the west side and I only saw one moon jelly through out the dive.
Guess I was navagationally challenged again today...
Blue Heron Bridge Queen Angel on Dark Volcano Sponge.jpg
:D:D:D

Nice pic scubajim1

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom