Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video from last week's epic 3 hr dive. this was the highlight. 45 mins with an octopus. this is a little bit of what transpired. he was really interested in my camera and at one time was foraging for food under me as I balanced on my fin tips in the sand.

Here are mine from today. 2 1/2 hours. I had 81 degrees and I was freezing. FAH-REEE-ZING!!! Time to switch to my 3mm. Today's theme was jawfish. After about the fifth I was like "oh just another jawfish." I also rescued a puffer weighted down in fishing line.

jawfish1.jpg jawfish2.jpg seahorse.jpg

Video from last week's epic 3 hr dive. this was the highlight. 45 mins with an octopus. this is a little bit of what transpired. he was really interested in my camera and at one time was foraging for food under me as I balanced on my fin tips in the sand.

Jenny, that is so cool. The Octopus reminds me of my neighbor's King Charles spaniel. Very needy. I am dog sitting now. Only thing Eva farts a lot. Especially in bed. Oh did not mean to confuse . Eva is the dog. My neighbor is Wendy. Sorry, in any event, she is on the floor at my feet as I type. Not my neighbor, but her dog.

Seriously. Very cool, the octopus does make me think of a dog.

LOL! I have two spaniels, I totally understand the term "velcro!"

Velcro. LOL. Fits.
Oh man, I have my own Pom. But I have had to change my entire way of working around the house. If, for whatever reason, I have an appendage lower than 32 " above the floor, I have her snout nuzzling any exposed flesh. (Eva not Wendy.) She is a sweet dog though.

Submersible Flag???:rofl3:

I left my flag over by the pilings the day after I first found the spot, but was run out by a divemaster from one of the dive boats who warned me about the tickets and informed me that the boats can easily see you from the surface.

I left my flag over by the pilings the day after I first found the spot, but was run out by a divemaster from one of the dive boats who warned me about the tickets and informed me that the boats can easily see you from the surface.

I'm kinda confused. Who is writing tickets and why? What makes diving BHB different than anywhere else? And why would a divemaster run you out? Would he not get a ticket too?

note to self....change over 'color scheme' from black & white to camo.....

I'm kinda confused. Who is writing tickets and why? What makes diving BHB different than anywhere else? And why would a divemaster run you out? Would he not get a ticket too?

The area is very close to a boat channel and it's easy to get confused and accidently wander into said channel. Not that any of us ever do that. IJS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom