Scubapro Seawing Nova

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My local dealer called me up a week or so ago and told me if I'd drop off the older ones my wife and I have now, even though they have not broken, SP will replace them with the new ones. He said it's not an official recall but they are replacing the old ones if you have some and turn them in.

My local dealer called me up a week or so ago and told me if I'd drop off the older ones my wife and I have now, even though they have not broken, SP will replace them with the new ones. He said it's not an official recall but they are replacing the old ones if you have some and turn them in.

Yup....my LDS is doing the same thing for me..... pleased they are taking a pro-active approach on this, Scubapro are proving to be a class act:clapping:

I tried a pair and they felt quite gutless to me. They were also significantly less maneuverable than your typical paddle fins. I snorkel/freedive rather than scuba, so my requirements are different, but even if the SeaWings had provided me with enough power I would still never use them for freediving because of the increased risk of snagging.

We at TECreation Development have been developing an efficient swim fin since 2006. In the process we tested the Seawing Nova and Tusa X-pert Zoom in addition to others. It was found the Tusa is the apparent most air efficient fin on the market today. The Nova fell out of the competition fairly early. While it looks cool it will not save you air. On the other hand my MaxAir fin is, on the average, 13% more efficient than the TUSA. Check out our website for details.

We at TECreation Development have been developing an efficient swim fin since 2006. In the process we tested the Seawing Nova and Tusa X-pert Zoom in addition to others. It was found the Tusa is the apparent most air efficient fin on the market today. The Nova fell out of the competition fairly early. While it looks cool it will not save you air. On the other hand my MaxAir fin is, on the average, 13% more efficient than the TUSA. Check out our website for details.

Let me get this right, the Tusa was the most efficient until they came up against your MaxAir fin and your fin came out on top and you did the testing. Now that should make us all want to go out and buy a pair of your fins. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom