Tried on a Santi drysuit and undergarment yesterday at my LDS - WOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The materials, fit, and finish of the Santi product is just amazing. Blows away anything else I've ever seen... including my beloved DUI TLS350.

My favorite parts were...

• the telescoping torso/suspender system. Really allows the suit to fit much better than other similarly designed suits... not like it's hanging on you.
  • the pockets are phenomenal
  • the built-in boots are great
  • well thought out undergarment design, and a range of options here as well

I can't wait to try one in the water soon... but if anyone happens to be talking to Mrs. RJP, I'm pretty sure I know what I want under my Christmas Tree this year!

Ditto, all my exact sentiments except I have no Mrs. RJP in my life. :D

I demo their E.Lite suit at Dutch Springs last month. Which suit did you try on?

A Santi drysuit is very high up on my list of drysuits to consider (pretty much have to buy a new one this year....can't stand my current leaky suit much longer!).

I so wish we had a local dealer. I'm not sure I can justify dropping that kind of money on a suit I've never dived, let alone never seen in person....sigh.

At the Santi demo I attended, the North American Santi distributor said they plan on doing a traveling demo in 2012 and I told him he the demo should head to SoCal. I had you in mind, Nicole, when I told him that. :rofl3:

The materials, fit, and finish of the Santi product is just amazing. Blows away anything else I've ever seen... including my beloved DUI TLS350...

Jeremiah had a new Santi on this past Saturday on the Independence II. Looked really sharp !!

I tried on a Santi E-Lite. It fit so perfectly I bought it that night. So I guess Christmas came early for me. Have dove a Bullet Fusion and a DUI flex extreme. The Santi beat them hands down in my opinion. Just watch the video.

Here is a youtube video showing most of the features.
Santi E-lite
FYI..The pockets are so awesome, there is even a small black shock cord in the wetnotes pocket and precut slits on the sides to add more shock cords if desired.

I have already dove it in the cold waters of the quarry @ Dutch to the warm waters of Greece.

Love this suit.
Just love it!

At the Santi demo I attended, the North American Santi distributor said they plan on doing a traveling demo in 2012 and I told him he the demo should head to SoCal. I had you in mind, Nicole, when I told him that. :rofl3:

Seriously?!?! That would be fantastic if they did make their way over here! Got some potentially good advice from Wayne at how to possibly get some suits out here to try....so maybe I'll be lucky enough to get it worked out in early 2012!

Great suits!

Jeremiah had a new Santi on this past Saturday on the Independence II. Looked really sharp !!

fit really nice too being just a stock size. And I marked it up a bit with some NE ocean and wreck colors just in time for DEMA

Reactions: RJP
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom