Introducing the Game Changer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Thermal Fusion is ready for shipment next week on Nov 1st. Contact any Whites dealer for more information. The suggested retail price on the Thermal Fusion is $469.99.

TSandM is asking about how much lead the average diver can lose in comparison to the MK3. This is actually quite significant and the average test diver dropped between 5 and 8lbs. I personally dropped 8lbs from perfect buoyancy in the MK3. No one was under 5lbs. So there is a huge difference in buoyancy properties.

Now, THAT's a selling point!

TSandM is asking about how much lead the average diver can lose in comparison to the MK3. This is actually quite significant and the average test diver dropped between 5 and 8lbs. I personally dropped 8lbs from perfect buoyancy in the MK3. No one was under 5lbs. So there is a huge difference in buoyancy properties.

Now, THAT's a selling point!

+1, I'm looking forward to renting a pair and giving them a try!

I can't wait to dive in one of these. I have an MK3 and love the warmth but the bulk was always annoying to me. Shedding weight and having more dexterity will be a plus for sure. After the 22nd I'll be looking to make a trip up to Victoria :) See you guys soon.

SOLD! Ordered one from DRIS as they have a 20% off everything Whites going on right now. I just hope they have actually been able to produce enough to keep up with demand within a reasonable amount of time. Also, as a diver that doesn't easily get cold but sweats a lot, I actually hope this thing isn't too warm!

A couple of divers weighed in on White's FB page, saying the Fusion was every bit as warm as the MK3.

I think I know what I want for Christmas! :)

Anyone here dive one yet? Do we have a SB member review?

I normally wear the DUI 2 piece Action Wear Pro good from 45-60 just about year round with no problems except when I am in water in the 30-40 range. I am assuming (I am not familiar with Whites Products) that since it is comparable to the MK3 then this is definitely in the cold water range of 30-45?

Check out the White's Manufacturing Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/81808755568/

I asked that question, because I was looking at the MK3 per TSandM's recommendation. (We're built the same, and seem to have the same thermal properties.)

The two that opined said it was every bit as warm as the MK3 but they were able to drop weight. White's weighed in and said all their test divers could drop weight when comparing the MK3 and Fusion Undergarment.

Now, when is Dive Right In Scuba going to get theirs ?!?!??!?!?! :D

My LDS is an Aqualung dealer so I will call them today for price and availability. Video looks promising, comments by users looks even better.

My LDS is an Aqualung dealer so I will call them today for price and availability. Video looks promising, comments by users looks even better.

Haaa . . . love the avatar! :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom