Sunbreeze Suites - need feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WiFi is available at the bar downstairs and I had no problems getting a signal in the room. And we definitely did not have to pay for using it.

There is also free wifi at Estele's beach bar/restaurant, an excellent place for breakfast.

What do you think of the "full american breakfast" at Sunbreeze Suites for $10 pp? seems that most dive ops have food onboard including breakfast just not sure it's enough to sustain you for diving.

Only dive centers/boats making atoll trips and leaving at 6am offer breakfast. At all others you have to find your own. There are two main options in town - the excellent takeaway at Ruby's Cafe, and the sit-down restaurant at Estele's. That said, I am one of those people who can't eat much before diving, or I just feed the fishes.

What do you think of the "full american breakfast" at Sunbreeze Suites for $10 pp? seems that most dive ops have food onboard including breakfast just not sure it's enough to sustain you for diving.

I second Estelle's recommendation - breakfast and lunch. Its 10 steps down the beach from the hotel and beats SB in every respect. They also have Wifi service.

My wife and I stay at the Blue Tang every time we are in SP and have nothing but good experiences. We will be back on 12/2/11 and will stay at Blue Tang again. Tthe kitchettes and proximity to grocery stores is hard to beat in my opinion. Plus, I understand the Ambergris Brewery is now serving breakfast just a short walk from Blue Tang which also offers a free continental breakfast for guests.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom